The liquor issue is not just a moral and economic issue, although it is both. This is a family and safety issue.
If approved it will negatively impact the families of your county or town. The following facts will help us see some of these
issues more clearly and hopefully cause us to think about someone other than ourselves when faced with a decision on expanding
Families will not move to your area because you have good restaurants, or because you have liquor by the drink,
they will come because it is a good, safe place to raise and educate their families.
So you see there is an economic issue here that will not be very positive for your area.
This web-site will provide you with a resource to use, if your area is facing an upcoming decision on the expanded sales of
alcohol and liquor.
There are three ways to use this web-site:
Prepare for a referendum - This is the main purpose, to provide a resource for those who are facing an
upcoming referendum. Click here for a step by step list of suggestions and recommendations.
Results from referendums - We want to provide a forum for those who have been through a referendum to
give their stories. We can learn from the successes and failures alike. Click here if you would like to contribute to this
section and help everyone learn from your experience.
Web-surfing - Just want to surf the site. You can use the links
on the left, the Next & Previous
links on each page or the Site Index to
navigate the site.
PADD is a support group that a group of us on the Internet, have created. They try to help each other through what too many of us have been through. Together, we are stronger.
People Affected by Drunk Driving
Every campaign needs advertising. For the best prices on yard signs visit:
Deuteronomy 6:1-9The words of Moses
- Now these are the commandments, the statutes, and the judgments, which the LORD your God commanded to teach you, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go to possess it:
- That thou mightest fear the LORD thy God, to keep all his statutes and his commandments, which I command thee, thou, and thy son, and thy son's son, all the days of thy life; and that thy days may be prolonged.
- Hear therefore, O Israel, and observe to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may increase mightily, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.
- Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
- And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
- And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:
- And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest
down, and when thou risest up.
- And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.
- And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates.
To see what Moses wrote:
More from Moses
And he was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he did neither eat bread, nor drink water. And he wrote upon the tables the words of the covenant, the ten commandments.
No Liquor Sales brings you Weekly Bible Verses
Matthew Chapter 24:17-20
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
Advertise your campaign with bumper stickers
Magnetic Bumper Sticker
Your can advertise campaign with magnetic bumper stickers
Citizens Against Drunk Driving brings you these Bible verses:
The Law Concerning Slavery
47 'Now if a sojourner or stranger close to you becomes rich, and one of your brethren who dwells by him becomes poor, and sells himself to the stranger or sojourner close to you, or to a member of the stranger’s family,
48 after he is sold he may be redeemed again. One of his brothers may redeem him;
49 or his uncle or his uncle’s son may redeem him; or anyone who is near of kin to him in his family may redeem him; or if he is able he may redeem himself.
50 Thus he shall reckon with him who bought him: The price of his release shall be according to the number of years, from the year that he was sold to him until the Year of Jubilee; it shall be according to the time of a hired servant for him.
No Liquor Sales welcomes you to our site, please come back for updates.